BREAKING NEWS: Astroid Watch BREAKING NEWS: Astroid Watch

So tired... so tired........ kill me.

The Soft Skeleton The Soft Skeleton

linda-mota responds:

i'm not sure why but you're welcome.

Prepare for Battle Prepare for Battle

Awesome! Make sure you export with high quality audio though, think it was lowered setting. Really cool interactive bit :-D

Playing With Letters Playing With Letters

This was awesome! When I started playing I thought I'd try to get through one or two puzzles to get the idea, but I got hooked and played to the end! I have a whole page of scribbled notes, marking down letters and wondering when and how it's all going to come into play. I liked the math bit, and used a variable as my guess and worked it out with pencil+paper, that was clever. The end gave me a rush as well, such a great feel overall, I loved it.

Amazing work, going to go play the next now! :-)

LucidShadowDreamer responds:

Awesome! Thanks a lot for the review.
I think it's even better that you started playing casually, but actually got really into the process while you were at it :D
I'm glad you were taking notes as well, as that is what I initially hoped people would do with this game; something where part of the gameplay is out of the box. Which is why I even suggested taking them, within the game :3

It's cool that you liked that little math part too, which I mostly included just for fun!

Have fun with the second game once you get to it! ^ ^

Revenge of a Dead Man Revenge of a Dead Man

Absolutely loved this! The fast pace, jammin music, western feel, my god. Very cool, I killed them all, the bastards. Thanks for making this! Go in peace.

about-face about-face

My palms were sweating at the end of this.. Really amazing work! Love the ending.. really perfect way to wrap it up, so cool! This is one of the only games I've finished on newgrounds in years.. Thanks for sharing.